Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Ducati jacket and helmet

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  ducatimonsta900 
G
#1 ·
Looking to get a new jacket and helmet. I really like the way some of the Ducati jackets look and also the Ducati helmets. Just wondering if there was anyone with either with any imput or places of purchase and price. THanks

Rainman

G
#2 ·
If a Ducati (suomy) "L" helmet (silver) fits your head good, I have one that I got when I purchased my bike last May.
I quickly discovered that it was too large for me and had to buy an "S" size helmet.
If you're interested, please give me an offer.

#4 ·
I bought the Ducati Mechanica Jacket in Black and cream - love the retro look, and it fits really well, and is comfy and supple. You need to wear something with a high colar to keep your neck warm on cold days, but if you had a colar, it would be warm on sunny days right!

Cost quite a few clams at my local dealer, and has no back armour, bt the shoulder and forearm armour is good.

My girlfriend (EX) didn't like the large writing on the front, but her opinion does not matter now ;)

#6 ·
I bought the Ducati Mechanica Jacket in Black and cream - love the retro look, and it fits really well, and is comfy and supple. You need to wear something with a high colar to keep your neck warm on cold days, but if you had a colar, it would be warm on sunny days right!

Cost quite a few clams at my local dealer, and has no back armour, bt the shoulder and forearm armour is good.

My girlfriend (EX) didn't like the large writing on the front, but her opinion does not matter now ;)
That is a Very sweet jacket IMO. You can always get one of those neck tubes in cold weather.

I got a fleece jacket with the big letters and I love it. Only problem is it has been hot as hell lately so I don't get to wear it much. I would post a picture, but the Ducati site is still touting the new line of winter clothes for the upcoming cold season ??? :-/

G
#7 ·
Dainese is good stuff, but you're paying a lot to get the Ducati name on it. I have the Old Times Lady jacket, and it gets a lot of compliments, but to be honest, I wear my FirstGear Speed jacket more often. Less than half of what the Dainese jacket cost, has venting, and is more comfortable. I love my Ducati jacket, but admit I shelled out $$ just for the name.

Then again, you can never have too much leather, IMO.

#8 ·
I have a Ducati jacket size 58 (Euro size) which is too big for me if your interested. Used it the first season i got my bike, but it is not very compfortable because of its size (it bundels up when i sit on the bike).

If your interested, send me an email.

Laz

#9 ·
There are a few on ebay now try searching under
ducati jacket and also under dainese
This should bring up what you are looking for....jp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.