Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tanya has made the arrangements for the 2nd (hopefully annual!) Ducati in the Rockies trip to Ouray CO. THANK YOU TANYA - 2006 was a blast and some of the most scenic riding I have ever done.[thumbsup]

Posted in General:

Get out your calendars everyone! The date has been set for the weekend of Aug. 10-12.

I have blocked rooms at the same Inn as last year, the price has gone up but is still a good deal for high season, IMHO.

The Hot Springs Inn link, http://www.hotspringsinn.com/. The rooms are $110 per night and there is a maximum of 4 people per room.

When booking your room you must tell them that your with the Ducati motorcycle group or you will not get the discount!

This was a real hoot last year, I expect to see lots of new faces this year!

Here's just a couple of pics to wet your whistle...

Tanya

Link to post: http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=70107.0

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Okay, so I'll point out the obvious dumb question....Since this great event is listed within the Monster Women forum, is this a Women's event or are you just telling your fellow lady Duck riders about a cool Ducati ride? Just trying to be sensitive here.... :angel:

My wife is inheriting my M750 (I got an S4r) and is learning to ride now. We're in Salt Lake and would like to do some weekend rides. So.....do I plan on filling up both Monsters or giving her a hug as she rides off into the south towards Ouray?

Ouray is cool. Me and 12 buddies had an annual "Guy biker weekend" there last year! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
It's for everyone, it was just posted here because some ladies don't go to the main boards (with good reason).

Hopefully we'll see you both there. [thumbsup]

Tanya

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i am ready!!

so how many ladies will be makin it?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I don't think I would be forgiven if I was a no show. [laugh]

Tanya