Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 729 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
498 Posts
smitch said:
Count me out. It seems the women are good looking, and the fun too rowdy. My wife would kill me! ;)
So bring the wife with ya! ;D

It really is a fun for all type of shin dig! [thumbsup]

We had folks from a WIDE cross section of riders, and many different walks of life. [thumbsup]

The one common thread: Love to ride, and love for the Monsters, and other fine Italian machinery. [clap]

(Some were just a little louder than others. [cheeky] )
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
412 Posts
ZLTFUL said:
Hey Millertime,
I am up for sharing a room. And I will see your beer and raise you various other bottles of varying levels of alcohol content.
And if I am not mistaken, yer up in ND or something right? May be able to meet up with you on the ride out or perhaps pick you up if I end up trailering...

I'll PM with more later...
I'd be up for that... Possible meet up in Omaha on the way out... I'm cool with sharing a room, if you don't follow thru with the kilt idea from last year.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,800 Posts
Nah. I would feel out of place if Knight wasn't there. He looks like the kilt owning type.

And I tend to bathe regularly and like to wear clean clothes. I am also fond of attractive young unsuspecting women so for all intents and purposes, we should get along fine...


Plus I plan on bringing 3 midget strippers, several hundred gallons of lime jello, a couple of fire hoses, and a llama named Tony.

Ahhh I can see the good times being had by all...


Ryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
881 Posts
sennaster said:
damn ... maybe we can push to have the rockies moved closer to the east coast. :)
I plan on flying to the US (from Czech Republic) in to Cleveland and riding from there.
I will be camping along the way If you want to join me bring your own sleeping bag and sense of adventure.
I had such a good time last year I am willing to travel to the other side of the earth, just in case its half as fun this year.
See you bastards there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
Hmmmm... Last year it was a toss-up between MotoGP and DiR '06. Since I did MotoGP last year, perhaps DiR should be this year. But, at this point, it's too far out for me to plan anything so I'm officially a *maybe*.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,219 Posts
ZLTFUL said:
Nah. I would feel out of place if Knight wasn't there. He looks like the kilt owning type.

And I tend to bathe regularly and like to wear clean clothes. I am also fond of attractive young unsuspecting women so for all intents and purposes, we should get along fine...


Plus I plan on bringing 3 midget strippers, several hundred gallons of lime jello, a couple of fire hoses, and a llama named Tony.

Ahhh I can see the good times being had by all...


Ryan
nothing wrong with kilts.

however, you will prob have to be the one to wear it.
ouray is just as far away this year as it was last year. i doubt i'll have the money and time to get out there, so you guys have fun and drink a case or 5 for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,970 Posts
Count Desmo said:
I'll be there with bells on, again! Thanks for posting up. Vacation days will be planned and hotel room booked on Monday. [thumbsup]

I was just going to say "If Count goes.."

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Arghh! I'm not going!!







[cheeky]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,494 Posts
IZ said:
I was just going to say "If Count goes.."

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Arghh! I'm not going!!
I'm just not feeling the love lately, AZ. :'( I go out of my way to find you accomodations to fit your jet-setter lifestyle, and you thank me by smiting me in front of my peers. I feel dirty and ashamed.

Where has all the Bromance gone?




[cheeky]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,970 Posts
Count Desmo said:
I'm just not feeling the love lately, AZ. :'( I go out of my way to find you accomodations to fit your jet-setter lifestyle, and you thank me by smiting me in front of my peers. I feel dirty and ashamed.

Where has all the Bromance gone?




[cheeky]
It left with Cherub..and that's a good thing! ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,991 Posts
IZ said:
It left with Cherub..and that's a good thing! ;D
Oh i doubt it

I'm going to guess there is a sticky sock or two in a corner around here somewhere

a testament to healthy closet bromance

alive and well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I'm pretty sure thye have rooms for us, just relax. It took her a couple of weeks to get back to me.

Tanya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,991 Posts
Millertime said:
Hey, how long did it take them to get back to any of you after you called and left a message?

Been like 2 days now!
I'd say 2 or 3 days

i'll ask elias

he did the room rental
 
41 - 60 of 729 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top