Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 729 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get out your calendars everyone! The date has been set for the weekend of Aug. 10-12.

I have blocked rooms at the same Inn as last year, the price has gone up but is still a good deal for high season, IMHO.

The Hot Springs Inn link, http://www.hotspringsinn.com/. The rooms are $110 per night and there is a maximum of 4 people per room.

When booking your room you must tell them that your with the Ducati motorcycle group or you will not get the discount!

This was a real hoot last year, I expect to see lots of new faces this year! ;D

Here's just a couple of pics to wet your whistle...

Tanya

Attachments

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I'll be there with bells on, again! Thanks for posting up. Vacation days will be planned and hotel room booked on Monday. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I just told the story about you stuffing Tanya through the bathroom window of MillerTimes room in the AZ section. [laugh] Good times! It will be hard to top the last one, but I'm sure this one will be even better!

·
Registered
498 Posts
SheMonster said:
I just told the story about you stuffing Tanya through the bathroom window of MillerTimes room in the AZ section. [laugh] Good times! It will be hard to top the last one, but I'm sure this one will be even better!
[laugh] Yeah the things ya gotta do just to get a beer. [cheeky]

I think this year will be better in a way since allot of us will be repeat abusers. [laugh]

You riding the 620 up this year, or maybe a shinny new S4Rs.?. >:D

Maureen; Test rider par excellance VVV [thumbsup]

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
Oh hell yeah!
I'll be looking to get a few more bay area people in on it this year, but should be at least 2 heading back out again. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Figuring out to justify the 30 hour drive each way with an 17 month-old, two bikes, and a babysitter who likes to ride pillion. hmmmmm.

Chris

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Randimus Maximus said:
Since I will be residing in the Denver area by then, I don't see any way that I can skip this one ;D
Oh I'm sure you will come up with a good excuse by then. ;D

Tanya

·
Registered
39 Posts
T-byrd, judging from the pictures, looks like things got a little wet. Could you tell me what time of year that was? I'd like to make this trip so I'm thinking on how I can make this work out.
Thanx

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haywired said:
T-byrd, judging from the pictures, looks like things got a little wet. Could you tell me what time of year that was? I'd like to make this trip so I'm thinking on how I can make this work out.
Thanx
It was pretty much the same weekend as this years. It was definitely rainier and colder than usual, but that just made the hot tub that much better. ;D

Tanya

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Oh boy and I just made a sweet deal on a trailer. [thumbsup]

·
Banned
412 Posts
WOO HOO!

Ok, who's up for sharing a room? I'll probably be calling and getting a room this week

I'm definately not sharing a room with someone who whines about beer in the shower again this year!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Millertime said:
Why is this thread not pinned?
It was, but no one was seeing it. It will be, have to let it rotate for a few days first. ;)

Tanya

1 - 20 of 729 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.