Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ducati Foggy leather jacket (SOLD)

Have a great Dianese Ducati Foggy leather jacket, size Euro 54 (which is a US size 44, I believe--It fits me great and I usually wear a large jacket). Has zip-out liner and elbow and forearm armor; don't believe these came with any other armor. It is in really nice condition for a cool classic jacket. I live in Florida and am tired of looking at it in my closet; thought someone else who actually has a winter might like it. Thought I would let some enthusiasts have a shot at this before I stick it on E-Bay. $150. Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am interested, but never can figure out sizing. Plus many manufactures are different. Please describe your size and how it fits you. You said you wear a large jacket. Would you say you also would wear a Large t-shirt / sweatshirt?

How much do you weight? How tall and where do you carry the weight? You can PM me if you dont want to answer for all to see!!!!

Jim Waters

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am 5'11" and 175 lbs. I wear a large t-shirt and wear a large jacket (usually it is a size 40 if it is a coat). This jacket fits me very nicely, it is comfortable and not too tight. I can actually breathe in it, but it is not loose either. Since this is comparable to a US size 44, I would say that it would fit someone like me and maybe a tad bigger.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks. My guess is it will be too tight on me. I wear a 44 suit jacket. Usually x-large shirts.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perhaps, but my guess is that it may fit you fine. I have large shoulders and a size 40 coat is sometimes tight in the shoulders. This jacket is a size 44 (US) ,and it probably runs pretty true to size. I can put it on and cross my arms with no tightness in the jacket at all, which is what I like about it in that it feels comfortable, not tight. I would think it would fit a size 44 person fine. Not trying to sell you on it--just FYI.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you still have the jacket, I'm interested. I have #111 Foggy monster, so it might be kinda cool to have the jacket. Give me a call 510-418-1716

·
Registered
22 Posts
Have a great Dianese Ducati Foggy leather jacket, size Euro 54 (which is a US size 44, I believe--It fits me great and I usually wear a large jacket). Has zip-out liner and elbow and forearm armor; don't believe these came with any other armor. It is in really nice condition for a cool classic jacket. I live in Florida and am tired of looking at it in my closet; thought someone else who actually has a winter might like it. Thought I would let some enthusiasts have a shot at this before I stick it on E-Bay. $150. Jim
check one more online shop click below

1 - 8 of 8 Posts