Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

In Tokyo through Thursday this week and was wondering if anyone new where I could find a dealership. Just wanted to take a look around and see if I could find anything for my dad for christmas. Directions or any landmark navigation would be more than helpful. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Can't help you with the dealership but there's a Ducati Apparel shop on Odaiba Island. It's on the short road east of Aqua City Shopping Center. There's bike parking opposite the shop and there's usually about 100 bikes parked there so you can't miss it. It's only about a minute walk from Odaiba-kaihinkoen station on the monorail circuit. If you're going to Tokyo you'll want to go to Odaiba. Heaps of great stuff there to see.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, looking like I may have Wednesday off to scout out the area. Need to make a stop at Akihabara as well, techno geek that I am. Heard a rumor that there is some adventure to be had in Shinjuku so I may need to check that out as well. Too much to do to get it all in this trip, hopefully get in another trip after the new year. Thanks for the info, I'll post up when I make it over there.

·
Registered
665 Posts
if you are in Tokyo you got to visit the BIKE TOWN...

On a ducati dealership you can find pretty much anything you can find anywhere in the world...

read about the bike town here http://metropolis.co.jp/tokyo/529/cars_bikes.asp

Bike Town is located in Ueno 7-chome, near the Iriya exit (JR line) or exit 2 (Hibiya and Ginza lines) of Ueno station. Birdie Motors: 7-12-9 Ueno, Taito-ku. Tel: 03-3843-2166

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Have you been to bike town? If it's what I am thinking, Exit Ueno main exit, turn left, follow the station around to the left till you see the bikes. Then it's not as great as that article says. But I don't mind taking a look.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I made it to Bike Town last night, maybe not the best time as it seemed that most of the smaller shops had closed or were closing for the night. Had some neat bikes\scoots out though. Thanks for the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.