Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am about to buy some stuff that is only available from the Ducati.com online shop and noticed that shipping is harsh on one or two items so I would like to offer anyone who wants something from the online shop to combine to my order and we can all share lower shipping costs.

for example, the Cucciolo Espresso Set is 29.50E and shipping is 30.95E, but when anything is added the shipping only marginally goes up.

just post the exact name of the product you want. i'm not in a hurry so let's gather a decent list of things.

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,335 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Hi Gents,

Do we have to sign up or register to get pricing for teh parts? I can't seem to see any prices.

Wood

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there are prices only for the things that you can order on the site. if you cannot see a price there should be a mention that it's a IN STORE purchase only.

for example, i'm looking to order the Cucciolo cups, you'll see there is a price.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Most of the "in store" are any bike accessories or parts. Apparel, books, clothes, household, stuff like that you have to order through the website.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi there.

Hope you don't mind me butting in on a local board, but I was skimming through DML looking for reactions/comment regarding dealer launch events for the 1098.

There being not much of that in evidence, I did notice your thread ref a group buy. I have FHE buying Ducati apparel (not parts) from Salt Lake City Motorsports (guess their location...) and Revoluzione in Calgary hooked me up for the all-critical Ducati Espresso cups (before there was a dealer in my area). Both worked out well and IIRC, the shipping costs weren't too bad.

Just trying to help,

'bye from NS...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts