Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've started working with Vicki Smith from the big list who's working with DNA to organize club events at the AMA races this year.

Myself and fellow DML/RMMHA member Andrew Wright will be trying to organize a dinner/happy hour on the evening of Saturday, May 22. It'll probably be at Phantom Canyon Brewing Co. in Colorado Springs. http://www.phantomcanyon.com/

Ducati N.A. will send representatives with swag for the event, and possibly even Eric Bostrom if he's available.

If you'd be interested in attending, please let me know so we can get an idea of how much space we'd need.

The races are about a month and a half away, so I'd like to get some kind of prelininary head count in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
--Fillmore

R

·
0 Posts
Since I live about 12 minutes from Phantom Canyon, I'd love to join you for a Duc Shindig!!

Marcus G.

R

·
0 Posts
How does One become a member of RMMHA anyway?

I'm a little tired of riding with the Rice guys. Would love to get a few miles in with some other Monsters

Marcus

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How does One become a member of RMMHA anyway?
Meet up with the guys at Phantom Canyon, buy Andrew a beer (I'll be in Italy, so Andrew's point man on this one), and you're in...

Right now, we're a little up in the air on the dinner-thing. Evidently, the DOC clubs people asked us to do this, but at the same time their marketing people set something up with No. Colorado BMW-Ducati to do a dinner/happy hour that night as well. We were looking into combining the two, but haven't heard back from DNA yet. The current status is that Andrew is still planning on Phantom Canyon unless DNA can offer something that makes it worth while to combine events.

Andrew and some others are planning on a Saturday morning ride in the south central part of the state (Maybe Crested Butte to the `Springs on the twistier roads.) Drop him a line if you're interested in that. Look up 'desmostro' under members and his e-mail addy should be there.

--Fillmore

R

·
0 Posts
I rode by Phantom Canyon on the 22nd at about 6pm and then again at 7pm, but I didn't see ANY Monsters parked out front. Did anyone make it??

Marcus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts