Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed Ducati Performance CF high pipes, ECU and air filter kit. Way cool sound and good fit on the Remus slipons!

Decided to go for it when the dealer informed me that the price had dropped to $929, was around $1400 last time I priced the kit.

Changed my otherwise fairly stock '01 M900S from mild to wild ;D

Steve
Chandler, AZ

H

·
0 Posts
That's a really good price! Was that a factory price reduction, or did you dealer just want to move some inventory?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the factory price. I was at the dealership for something else and the salesman mentioned the deal. I ordered the kit the next day and they had them in a week.

Steve
Chandler, AZ

·
Registered
600 Posts
Ya, I benefited from the same deal. I got my DP CF low pipes with a nice price tag. Great sound. Real happy!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Any other deals we should be aware of???
You're starting to make me think now...

Reading AZM900's initial post, and judging from my own experience, I don't think the discount deal is a well known fact. I didn't know about the deal until my dealer told me. (I walked in that day to buy me a pair of Leo Vinces!) I was so overjoyed I didn't even think about asking for any other deals!

Best to talk with your dealer and find out for yourself. I'll be talking with them after the holidays.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts