Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 01 M750 was run over by a tundra. RIP Duke 2004-2009
I just got an 05 MS2R800 and want to get rid of the cow bladder looking thing, aka catalytic converter. I am friends with a local exhaust shop who did custom exhaust work to my 01 M750 (RIP DUKE). The question is, if I take it to the guys and have them take out the cat and make mid pipes that go straight to the cans, will that be okay? Will it be louder ( like my 01 M750 RIP DUKE)? Are there any electrical sensors or gadgets in the Cat that I will be loosing? Would i have have it tuned or anything? Thanks
Fabe

·
Registered
17 Posts
sorry about your m750, hope he at least paid for the replacement. as for the the s2r, I have an 06, iirc, pre-07 does not have the o2 sensor down there but check to make sure. otherwise you should be fine, it will be louder and most likely a bit lean. you might need a a tune or a dyno to fix the popping

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so im getting the bladder removed and I was going to by a K&N air filter. Will the filter make me leaner? how much should I look to pay to get the bike tuned? Just so I dont get ripped... thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts