Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice part for sale:

It´s a real banner for outdoor use with the new logo sewn on both sides, wich means that on the other side it is reversed.
The size is about 2,4X1,5 meters wich should be 8X5 feet.

The hangers are removed but they come along with the banner, just have to be mounted back on the ends.

Use it in the garage, in your living room or in the bedroom to remind you of something nice... ;)

Price? $ 100 or a reasonable offer, and that includes shipping to you.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not even a suggestion yet...

You don´t know what you are missing...or how low bids I accept... ;-)

C´mon...

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I'll take it for $11.31 you pickup the express over night shipping. Done deal. I'll paypal you.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
is that an actual picture? is the text really pixelated like it appears? it looks photochopped.

i offer $5 shipped.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The picture is for real, so is the banner.

It may look a little out of shape but I can promise that it´s been professionally sewn
and that it is great looking.

I may have been a little unclear but this is no low bidding contest, the banner is a great item
and I won´t sell it unless i get reasonable paid.

I will sell for $100 or a reasonable offer, you are turning this into a joke in my eyes...

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
What's with the different colored red block in the top right corner?

And it looks like there's some kind of white line inside the block too. ???

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can all stop worrying, the banner is sold but I want to reply before I leave.

In the top right corner there is a ventilation opening in the wall behind the banner.
It´s the daylight coming thru making the colour look dfferent.

The banner isn´t hanging straight, thats the reason to the differencies in the white fields.

Check this link and open a high resolution picture: http://web.telia.com/~u41816989/Flagga_2.JPG

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I don't mean to insult the seller but I'm seeing very reasonable bids. What'd it cost brand new, 35 bucks? Now it's older/used.

I'll go 35 shipped just to help you out :angel:

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tailgunner said:
I don't mean to insult the seller but I'm seeing very reasonable bids. What'd it cost brand new, 35 bucks? Now it's older/used.

I'll go 35 shipped just to help you out :angel:
No real point in argueing but I can tell you that this is a high quality banner handmade by a local factory.
They even hesitated about sewing anything on a national banner but I could talk them into it after a while.
It was something about the honour of a nations symbol or something like that.

The sewing is performed on both sides wich means that on the back side from here the letters are reversed and that
itself made the work double, as with the added material.

I am shure that you can buy cheap printed banners with printed letters and logos from asia but if you go to a facory that makes real outdoor banners like this by hand you better be ready to pay more than $35...

As said, the banner is sold and there are no real point in argueing anymore.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Okay, $200.00, no more. I could pay shipping.

???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts