Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am advertising on club desmo, and saw this thread above my ad! Good lord! Never seen the "other side" of Duc's.

Glad our forum never gets like this.
http://www.clubdesmo.com/index_nopopup.html

Don't think I can get a link to the specific page, but just click classified, then go to the post w/ 748R for sale.

-Patrick

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
You should see what a BARFER said, about their TrackDays....
That's why I will stick with ZoomZoom and Keigwins ;)

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Heh, seems like most other message boards on the Net.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
.... their own flame wars... but hey, that 748R was supposed to be NON-homologated? The owner mentioned you need to get the other parts (turn signals, etc) to stick on the bike?

There are turn signals already on that bike! maybe I'm confused... the photo of it was posted 2x and the turn signals are on it.

S

·
0 Posts
He put all the parts on. He was telling people what had to be done to make it ready for the street. Nice bike for the right person, to bad he found the wrong people :-/

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, and I hope it never will. It just shocks me to see Ducati people do that too each other. I guess I'm sheltered by the monster list. "mommy I wanna go out and play" :D

R

·
0 Posts
I could never understand why anyone would post comments on something someone is selling. Either buy it or not. Sheesh its just rude. Probably best to have classified section like the DML's.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Listen RJ, you have no idea what you are talking about, and you spelled classified wrong too! You should sell your bike, even though you don't want too!! for 11500, not 13500!! What The H#LL are YOU THINKING!!!!! hahaha
sorry just had to act out

-Patrick

·
Registered
109 Posts
it depends on what is going on with the ad (i cant get the link to work)
my friend purchased a car off of a forum, and the seller claimed that it had various things done to it, which it didnt. the seller then skipped town for several months only to return to sell a cylinder head to another member, which also turned out to be defective.
we now make it a point to post negative things about him whenever he tries to sell anything on the board to alert potential buyers that this guy is a scammer....
this could be the case on this topic
just playing devils advocate

·
Registered
835 Posts
You are all a bunch of communist fa gg ots!!! Ooops I thought I was on that other board... what I meant to say was: I love you guys, everything is sweetness and light... well it IS!

R

·
0 Posts
SOLD !!!!! To Patrick for $11,500 for my Buell Blast with 25,000 miles.
I take cash or money order.
BTW, the club desmo booted you for unlawful carnal knowledge.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great!! I love overpriced ducati's!!!!! They can't boot me off!! I know every single market for Ducati's! Pojo that comment was great.

It does make you appreciated this boad though, and the moderators too;) (my bike will so be the featured monster next month now after that plug)

-Patrick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Blimey......

Those guy can realy go on. They take no prisoners. From reading it i dont think every one knows what an R has got, its not just the motor. Never mind, not sure on US prices of Duc's myself anyway. ;D

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Won't happen.
I'm the D!ck Tater, and I love kicking people out. ;D

Jeff, just curious about the person who has a first name as D1ck, as in Dick and Jane? Guess he gets his name censored?

·
Registered
400 Posts
This is the third board I've been involved in and it's the best. ;D I still occasionally post on the SOHC/4 club board and they too are a pretty good group of people as was the XS750 Triple list. Triple is gone :( but the CB's are still here :) so I have two boards to read. Fortunately I haven't been on any boards/lists like that one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts