Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather decided to cooperate today and we had a beautiful 80 degree afternoon. Me and the chick rode up to the shop around noon and it was a good time. Saw Bostrom, but he was busy doing interviews and what not. Sorry Ally- Didnt bring the camera. They had the race trailer there along with two of the race bikes. I am sure they will be back again and I will get some pics/ autographs. Some people had him sign their tanks too. Guess I am just not the celeb junkie cause I was more worried about when they were going to start serving up the barbecue. It was good stuff lemme tell ya!

G

·
I was there around 1:30, didn't stick around too long, so i missed on Bostrom.
Beautiful weather...at what time did he showed up?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He was doing an interview back by the truck under the tent. We left at 2 and he wasnt going to be back until 3 for more autographs.
What were you riding staedtler? Did you see the red 999R? that was mine- well that is what I would be saying if I were rich. My monster (he he he) is gloss black with raised silver letters on the tank- I was parked on the side of the building. You may have been one of the many admirers.. Angela (my fiance) had never really been with me on the bike. She kept nudging me and saying " hey, they're checking out your bike!". Long gone are the days that chicks check ME out instead of what I have between my legs.. If you are up for a ride tomorrow, let me know. I live across the street from Jo's coffee shop.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Very Cool, Bro... Good to see you took Angela out, on the bikey ;D Did they serve a cow brain sandwich? :-X

G

·
Loki,..you have those funky looking chopped pipes? or the level lines by the instrument panel? both had their butt chopped off too...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Loki,..you have those funky looking chopped pipes? or the level lines by the instrument panel? both had their butt chopped off too...
nope, I havent chopped the butt off yet. The pipes are DP Remus high mounts. Looking at that pic that is posted, I was parked on the other side of the big red truck.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good times at Ducati Austin
that must have been much later in the afternoon. I dont think there was a cloud in the sky while we were there.
Did you end up picking up a bike?
As soon as you are all ready to ride, we can hit Limecreek for starters, and then maybe meet Triple Duck and his wife in Luckenbach......

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey loki, do you know any place that rents dirt bikes around Austin?
no idea.... I just moved here on Jan 1. If you do find a joint that does- let me know. I have been thinking that it would be a blast to hit some trails. There is a Yamaha dealer right up the road from me. I'll check with them one day this week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts