Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to Brentwood/Nashville all next week for training.. since I don't really goto clubs or bars I am planning on hitting the motorcycle dealers..

I really want to check out MV's, Aprillia's and Moto Guzzi's... anyone know where I should go? I will probably hit up the Japanese stores too since I have the time.. check em all out...

since my bike is still in the shop waiting on a radiator I am having withdrawals so I want to check out the Ducati's as well.. maybe an S4Rs or a 1098...

So tell me where to go! ;D

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
This is new. Lived in Nashville until June. This place wasn't opened then.
http://www.corsemotorsports.com/
Also look under the local clubs section to the right Nashville has a Duc club
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?board=22.0
Might want to ask those guys which is better.
Bloodworth is a BMW and they just added Ducati around April or so.
Jap bikes can be found just off Cool Spring Blvd west of 65 very near to Brentwood
H-D is on the south end of Cool Springs Galleria (mall)

Have fun in Nashville

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Hey!

I'm in Nashville too!

Ok, check out Corse Motorsports - its right off I-40 (take the split towards knoxville from I-65), exit on 4th Ave. South, look immediately to the left. Great shop.

In Coolsprings (the Brentwood/Franklin Area) - Check out Honda of Coolsprings - very personable, however their techs are limited to motorcycle knowledge and leave you on your own if your Turbocharged Jet Ski purchased from them is running like crap. Avoid the late 20's brown haired salesman. he knows jackshit and can't even start the dirtbikes there and got really embarassed in front of customers when he said "it must be out of gas" and i hopped on and kicked it right over. He wears his Honda Powersports shirts to bars to look like he rides - i mean this is ridiculous. Across the parking lot is the Suzuki/Yamaha dealer, owned by the same guy I believe. Good section of gear/miscelleanous stuff.

H-D in coolsprings is only a few blocks away. Pretty neat inside, the bikes are all kept in a covered outside area so it'll be a little chilly while you browse the V-Rods.

Bloodworth's is a bit of a jaunt from Brentwood, but they have a nice selection of SportClassics and such. They seem to value the BMW bikes they sell much more, and have very little gear/accessories. One of their technicians is great to talk to and sometime ago I was there he was restoring a '70's Duc, which looked fantastic.

PM for more info.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Pretty easy to tell the airport is as far as i've gotten into nashville in several years,huh. [laugh]
Seriuosly tho, i've been looking forward to seeing the responses to this thread. I check the local clubs section regularly and haven't seen much activity. I was hoping to meet (at least online anyway) some relatively local duc riders.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate the responses, I am going to definitely check out Corse sports.. Might stop by the HD dealer, never been in one... there is one here right next to the Duc dealer but I have yet to step foot in there.. honestly the Vrod is the only harley that stirs anything in me...

again I appreciate the suggestions...

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Call steve or jb at bloodworths 321-3311.
They are the only dealer in town.

Alain over at corse is the best duc mechanic in town.
Drop by and see him. It is a great place to hang out and talk about bikes.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I'm headed to Corse Motorsports afterwork today if you want to swing by. There are a lot of goodies going on my bike there and its cool to shoot the **** with Alain and Andy.

Then its off to Trivia night at the Flying Saucer. Its me vs. the Vandy Kids. Bring it on, I know some obscure crap.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man I have limited access to the internet I wish I had seen this earlier.. I am going to Corse right after class today...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts