Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ducati addiction continues with the addition of a 2009 M1100. It's putting a new smile to my face. Didn't know what I was missing out on before.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can never go wrong with red on a duc. Did yours come with the windscreen? Mine didn't. Wish it did, it costs about $400 bucks just to order one from ducati.

·
Registered
15 Posts
looking at these 1100's i miss mike bike :( back to winter for a week up here in edmonton. is that the touring seat?(PGHMonstro) and ouch mine came with the windscreen as well and it is two tiny parts wow! ouch!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
lol.. I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll hang on to it for now :)

Canadian Monster, yes that's the touring seat. They had one in stock at the dealer so I had them put it on the bike. What a difference that seat makes on the nads! I'm about 6'4", so the seat was almost a necessity to give me a little more room. I have the peg extenders and fender eliminator kit on order.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thought I'd just be a good a good friend and offer. So the new seat gives you more room, higher seating position? Does it have you sliding forward towards the tank like the stock seat? Got my frame sliders on, clutch cover and pressure plate on. Waiting for the allum arrow pipes, fender kit and bar end mirrors to come in. Would love some rear sets with passenger pegs but those things are overly priced. Recockulous I tell you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yep! The seat adds about an inch (I'm guessing) from butt to the pegs. It also levels out where the stock seat has you sliding into the tank. It's still not perfect but way better than stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts