Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're interested, the 2007 line is posted at ducati.com

Here are a few highlights:

New Corse jacket

Isle of Man 78 Jacket:

Helmets:

Gloves:

and Motard Boots:

plus the usual assortment of t-shirts, jackets, mouse pads and other tschotkes.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Michael Moore said:
and Motard Boots:

plus the usual assortment of t-shirts, jackets, mouse pads and other tschotkes.
I like the boots, except that Italian flag thing on it. Not that I have anything against Italians, but I just don't like the color combo of the flag.
:(

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Really like the new Corse jacket.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm lovin the Isle of Man jacket.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Does this mean we will be seeing a lot of the old 2006 jackets on sale soon?

·
Registered
532 Posts
TerribleTabo said:
Does this mean we will be seeing a lot of the old 2006 jackets on sale soon?
Yes! I just stopped into a local dealership and everything in stock was marked down. I bought the Speed leather pants for $324. theyre uusually $450 or more.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Michael Moore said:
If you're interested, the 2007 line is posted at ducati.com

Here are a few highlights:

New Corse jacket
I like this jacket more now. [thumbsup]
I thought it looked too pinkish in the first pictures I saw, but maybe it was just that photo. Maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Anyone check out the '07 stuff up close?

I tried on the IOM jacket and liked it a lot, except the red was a lot brighter than I thought it would be, seemed brighter than the Corse jacket red, and it was shorter (I thought it was a lot longer as shown in the pics) than I thought (a good thing).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just tried on the Corse perf and it's a beaut. I need a leather jacket as I only have a textile right now. Even though I'll still sweat in the summer - it's the safety that I need. So now the wife get's tiffany stuff for valentines and I get the jacket. Nice!

t

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
As a random Ducati Gear 2007 update, I got my IOM jacket yesterday. Very, very nice. It has that weird almost cinammon-like leather smell. I like that the quilted liner extends through the sleeves kept in place with little snaps. The collar has a softer black leather where it contacts your neck, which is better against your skin, and won't show dirt like the white collar would. Fit is good kind of snug, but with all the stiching in the sleeves, it tends to tighten up in the crook of the elbow. I imagine as the leather breaks in, it'll be perfect. The leather is really soft and overall the jacket feels several pounds lighter than my Alpinestars TZ-1. The white is really, really white, and the red, is well, Ducati red. As with all Dainese gear, very satisfied with the level of detailing, and quality of build. Not made in Italy, but rather Bosnia | Herzigovina (anyone else notice this?). Haven't had a chance to wear it riding, because of all this stupid snow/ice we've had.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I'd say they're about equal. The IOM jacket fits much better (for me) than my TZ-1, but the TZ-1 is one size too big (euro 56 vs 54) and runs a little long in the torso. I haven't pulled the armor out of either jacket for a close look, but overall the Dainese armor in the IOM jacket forms to my arms better. Still waiting to get a G2 Wave for the back. The Alpinestars in-jacket back protector feels like a wearing cutting board compared to the articulated protectors by Dainese, but probably still does the job.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.