Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
How many times have I told you mo-fo's to stop posting me pic on the intraweb. :mad:

(and where's the Amurrrrican version of this shyte? I cain't read no danged Spanglish.)

(dying to know what it looks like...why do they keep it a secret? ::))

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Damn, Lady....don't you know that the so-called Wonder Bra went through 37 prototypes an' twenty seven weeks of private critiques prior to coming out before public viewing ? ::)

Go figure.....

;D

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
...and it could still use some work.

<----------- wears one. ;D Trust me it ain't all that "wonderful." They should have gotten my opinion first. Same with the new Duc. ;)

·
Registered
556 Posts
[thumbsup] Good find!

Belle - Spanglish? That ain't no froofy romance language.

French might be the language of love, but German is the language of anger.

Ich bin enttauscht, total enttauscht.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Mostrobelle said:
How many times have I told you mo-fo's to stop posting me pic on the intraweb. :mad:

(and where's the Amurrrrican version of this shyte? I cain't read no danged Spanglish.)

(dying to know what it looks like...why do they keep it a secret? ::))
Don

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lucazuma said:
...hmmm verrrry ineresting [thumbsup]
my buds at ducati italy advise that dyno testing (they have two dyno rooms at end of factory run, that all bikes get run in on prior to shipping) of the 1098 with termi slip ons (not full system, just slip ons) and the race ecu have produced 173 RWHP. perhaps optimistic, but possible.

G

·
johnc said:
... the 1098 with termi slip ons (not full system, just slip ons) and the race ecu have produced 173 RWHP. perhaps optimistic, but possible.
:eek: :eek:

I have to say, smart of Ducati for ditching the SBK 1 liter race formula in favor of just building a kick-ass, light & overpowered bike [thumbsup]

Besides, we'll see if the SBK formula follows suit...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts