·
Registered
319 Posts
I will be there!!!!!
Hope there is test rides! >:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've got it marked on my calendar...CAN'T WAIT!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Alright, they added my dealership to the participating list! I will be there...but I'm doubting the weather will cooperate for test rides. We're having a snowy winter.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
what...... no DML love for Wilsons? ;D

·
Registered
930 Posts
Damn!! I am soooo fricken pissed! I saw the 1098 at the Seattle Bike show, and was unable to caress her and have her between my legs, and so I was REALLY excited to see the event in Seattle and Portland, hoping for different dates, and now,..

not only are they on the same day, but I will be in Germany for it!!! DAMN!!!!

Hey, maybe I can salvage this and see it in Europe?!?!?

Anyways, take TONS of pics please.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
They revealed it at my dealer on Dec 30. I must have stared at it for at least an hour. And it sure was an hour well spent. [thumbsup] I wish they would have started it up though.

Evan

·
Registered
930 Posts
****y Luckers

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Indefatigable said:
The dealer where I bought my S4R is having an invitation only preview, with test rides the day before, for all of it's customers who have bought Ducati's from them. It sounds pretty nice with wine and cheese afterwords. Hope the weather cooperates.

You must be talking about desimone. If you are, I'll see you there. I may just be putting a deposit on one that night. :D

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
We have an invitation only premier event at one of our local Ducati dealers as well. I got my invite in my email this morning ;D [thumbsup]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts