Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I usually don't post here, but wanted to include you all in an invitation to meetup up for dinner and then ride over as a Ducati group to the Pavilions car/bike show Saturday evening.

It looks like we'll be meeting at the Oregano's on Scottsdale Rd between Osborn and Indian School on the west side of the road at 6pm and then head over to the Pavs around 7ish after we've finished eating.

All are welcome. It's been a while since we had a nice group meetup and a Duc arrival at the Pavs would be excellent.

Hope to see you there! Please post up if you are planning on attending so that I can call ahead for seating.

Monster Dave.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey everyone,

I usually don't post here, but wanted to include you all in an invitation to meetup up for dinner and then ride over as a Ducati group to the Pavilions car/bike show Saturday evening.

It looks like we'll be meeting at the Oregano's on Scottsdale Rd between Osborn and Indian School on the west side of the road at 6pm and then head over to the Pavs around 7ish after we've finished eating.

All are welcome. It's been a while since we had a nice group meetup and a Duc arrival at the Pavs would be excellent.

Hope to see you there! Please post up if you are planning on attending so that I can call ahead for seating.

Monster Dave.
I might go. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts