Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used 2 hella angel eye driving lights on my s2r. i was able to still use the headlight fairing and was able to wire it cool. low beam is one high beam is two, and a bypass relay with toggle to just have the halos on for cruise inn night. i am going to switch to no fairing and the original light. if anyone wants pics, wiring diagram or to purchase the set up from my bike i will be glad to sell it so you could just wire it in and bolt it in the brackets are made. after seeing all the bikes on here with the big light and no fairing im going to follow.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I installed bar end mirrors, and now the headlight fairing is the tallest thing, when removed the bikes look lower more cafe style. with no hl fairing the duals look a bit goofy to me. I really like the simple look of the big light with no fairing. I put them on for two days then went back, then put them on again and now going back to stock, they problably dont have 150 miles on them!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is the wiring diagram (i did this at work and the bike is at home i dont know the wire colors off hand but a meter will tell ya real easy) with this you have a simple toggle that i mounted through the holes on my clutch master cylinder (i used an alarm system valet switch from directed electronics it is silver and fits through the holes in the bracket and noone notices it. now you can bypass low beam and just have the halos on. but flip it to bright and it bypasses the bypass relay to ensure lighting if you are in an emergency, flip the switch to on and the low does one bulb and the high does both. sweet tits batman

Attachments

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
hackd said:
here is the pic give me your opinions
Looks great! I am planning the same thing with the front directionals....I currently have LEDs mounted in the bikini faring..... when I lose the faring I am going to use those (or something just like those)

Thanks for the diagram!

Yeah! DML [thumbsup]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts