Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does Anny body know if I can change my wet clutch on my2003 800 monster to a dry clutch. If so how, does Any body make a kit for this.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
There are no kits for that change. You can spend a ton of money to do it if you want. It'll cost you less to sell your bike and buy a used bike with the dry clutch built in. That said I'm far from being blameless about spending tons of money on a bike project.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Krell.... yeah I kind of feel left out on the cool "clackity clackity" club... but all the more reason to buy a SBK in the future.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
YES! it can be done!!! But, Mac900's right. It *will* cost you more to do it then selling your wet-clutched bike, and buying a larger engined dry-clutched bike. Also in the purchase of the dry-clutch bike, you'll likely get better suspension components, and more HP/torque.

If you're sure you'd like to throw your money away by converting it, then I can do it for you. I don't normally talk/email people through it as it's more technical then most people can/want to handle. There is no kit for this. It's all custom work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts