Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;D

Well, after the wonderful Florida humidity decided to have its way with my stock clutch springs I figured it was time to spice up the dry clutch a little since it was now open....

So, $25.00 worth of CycleCat Spring Covers + $45.00 worth of Motostrano Polished Stainless Steel Springs + 20min of basic time = A better looking (in my opinion) dry clutch.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Try right clicking on your thumbnail image in the gallery, insert that URL in the img tag, and then delete the 'tn_' prefix that's attached to the filename of the photo.
---------------------------------------
From a former blabbermouth... :-/

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Grrrr.......

I have tried everything I can think of, I have posted lots of pictures prior and just cant seem to get it to work today. Hell, when I got to "modify" my post it still shows the

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
With the 'tn_' left on the filename...

With the 'tn_' clipped off of on the filename...

Do a quote on my post here and you can see what the 'strings' should look like.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice looking. I really like the plate and cover together like that with just the blue..sweet.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got it....

Correct me if I am mistaken here but the way I used to post was by clicking on the picture and then right clicking to get the properties. Inserting that string from the properties used to link my image???

Now it just shows up as Pixel.gif???

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, where the hell are my Manners...

THANK YOU GREATLY (from a sorta newbie still)

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
LL,

That's sharp, but now the pressure plate begs for a power coat job ;)

I'm just posting this in an attempt to become Daffe-Like. Don't want to be another of those [email protected]@ss blabbermouths forever.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks sweet man. A Powder Coated PP would really bring attention to it, but don't give in to peer pressure. Do your own thing

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Well, I didn't want to post here because that would make me one post closer to being a jackass, I mean blabbermouth, but anyway, your mod looks nice.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lotta oil in that sight-glass...yeah I know i know a jackass comment from a blabbermouth

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LL,

I'm just posting this in an attempt to become Daffe-Like. Don't want to be another of those [email protected]@ss blabbermouths forever.
hehe ;D

I hope it incudes daffe-like too cuz I know I'm a jack ass, er, well more like a horses ass

·
Registered
287 Posts
I think I'll change the signature area on my post to read

"It makes me sick to see anyone on this board with less than 100 posts and an S4R!!!... You shouldn't be allowed to buy one of those until your on this board for awhile!!"

·
Registered
287 Posts
Oh Yea, and blabbermouths should be forced to trade their bikes in and start over, can you imagine if Strati had to start over!!!! OMG!! $$$$$$$$$

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well hopefully he will pipe in here, but from recent posts here and elsewhere, I think he is starting over..... :eek:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL,

I really don't remember which Blabbermouth rubbed me the wrong way but they made me feel like a complete moron when I was just trying to help (about a week ago, the thread was about a new digital camera).....ANYWAYS

I am broke right now so the pressure plate is going to have to wait....:(

I am not trying to start anything but damn there are some really tense people on this board ???

Maybe it was because I don't have many posts yet.

As for the pull on the clutch it feels the same...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts