Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;D

FINALLY yes finally....after much trying to decide on gloss black or gloss red I end up with a leetle DARK 695 woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it next week...............

Right then, who should I give my mods xmas list to? ;)

·
Registered
474 Posts
AWESOME!!!!! [thumbsup]

congrats Lil ;D [clap]

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Congratulations on becoming an 'official' member of the DML !! [clap] [cheeky]

as far as mods go, just beware that Melvin can you make split with more money on after market gear than thhe bike cost you originally.....in all of 3 seconds !! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Well done mate! I actually thought you wern't going to buy a Duc for a while there. But good to see you got a 695. [thumbsup]! - chris

ps, as for your mods list i DARE you to start a "hi im a noob how do i improve my new ducati, please help" thread in the general section!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Syd-Monster said:
ps, as for your mods list i DARE you to start a "hi im a noob how do i improve my new ducati, please help" thread in the general section!
Double dare me [cheeky] hehehe nah I pretty much know what I want to do it - I mean I have been loitering on this board long enough to have read a lot!!!

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
pepsduc said:
AWESOME!!!!! [thumbsup]

congrats Lil ;D [clap]
Joe has also started a thread over in "Accessories and Mods" and may have some suggestions re. mods.....

Joe, how do you fit those Spokey Dokey's to your wheels again ??? [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
dark is nice - will go well with manolo's ;)
congrats [clap]

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
melvin said:
dark is nice - will go well with manolo's ;)
congrats [clap]
Ta:) mmmmmmmmm manolos I can't afford now cause all $ is going to bling the bike! [laugh]

·
Registered
474 Posts
mostro900 said:
Joe has also started a thread over in "Accessories and Mods" and may have some suggestions re. mods.....

Joe, how do you fit those Spokey Dokey's to your wheels again ??? [laugh] [laugh]
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

sure have!
bright red spokey dokeys would look mint with the dark paint Lil [thumbsup] [laugh]

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
seriously; if i was to get a new bike now - say like yours - i would not touch one single thing; and i do mean it
all you should do is have your pipes cored to get a noise happening (it costs peanuts) and maybe have them painted matt black
that would be the only mode i would do. perhaps, purely for esthetic reasons would use the same black matt to paint all the ugly silver bits; but it's your call
i'm merely suggesting

·
Registered
474 Posts
melvin said:
seriously; if i was to get a new bike now - say like yours - i would not touch one single thing; and i do mean it
all you should do is have your pipes cored to get a noise happening (it costs peanuts) and maybe have them painted matt black
that would be the only mode i would do. perhaps, purely for esthetic reasons would use the same black matt to paint all the ugly silver bits; but it's your call
i'm merely suggesting
Rob,.... are you feeling ok? ??? ??? ??? [cheeky]

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
i'd rather spend the bling money on a track bike - my new addiction

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
melvin said:
Yeah v good point ! But I won't go crazy on exxy bling just leetle things red bolts red brake lines red rear sets etc

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pepsduc said:
bright red spokey dokeys would look mint with the dark paint Lil [thumbsup] [laugh]
wtf are spokey dokeys? they sound cute.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Lillith said:
wtf are spokey dokeys? they sound cute.
do you kiss ur mother with that mouth Lil? [cheeky]
I hope wtf stands for 'well thankyou friend' [laugh]

spokey dokeys???
you dont know what they are?
try the almighty search button (as melvin would say)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Lillith said:
Double dare me [cheeky] hehehe nah I pretty much know what I want to do it - I mean I have been loitering on this board long enough to have read a lot!!!
soooo.... no beer and donuts from you aye? ;D ohwell. Let me know when you want that tail choped im a pro with the angle grinder! - Chris

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Syd-Monster said:
Let me know when you want that tail choped im a pro with the angle grinder! - Chris
Will do!!! ;D

Spokey things look ok, but, not sparkly enough I want glittery things!

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
melvin said:
Bloody hell, I can see another Monster-owning R6-track-bike-riding ride-day_junkie appearing!

big (Next thing we know, he'll be moving to San Francisco, they _alll_ see to have R6 trackbikes there...)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts