Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Anyone up for a few drinks with an out-of-town, temporarily bikeless hooligan??? (Probably at Zeitgiest.) Since my poor bikes will be languishing in my garage on the other side of the planet, I'll have to settle for drinking beer and telling lies about how fast I am :)

I'll be in San Francisco from the 17th Aug till the 24th, then again from the 2nd Sep til the 7th... I'll be staying somewhere in the Mission, but without transport, so walking to Zeitgiest is easy, other places might be a little harder to get to.

Sometime earlier would suit me best, the 18-20th...

It'd be good to catch up with those of you I've met before, and meet some new people too!

cheers,

big

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sure!
Give a gingle when you get in and I'm sure there will be a few willing to raise a pint with you. Hey, we could supply a helmet and you could two-up to the SFMC on thursday night!
Cesar.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey Big,

I live a couple of blocks away from Zeitgeist! Leave a message or two for the sf gang!

Borg Girl

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Drinks!! Umm my fav, I live 1 block away, give a shout. Hey everyone, I hear that "bigiain" is buying!

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, we had Mike ("Skid"), Mike (Moore), Mike(M800), BorgGirl (aka Mike), Paul (also aka Mike), and me. To make life easier, you can now call me Mike too...

:)

We told stories about how fast we are, how cool our bikes are, and how uncool other brands of bikes are (including teasing Mike ("Skid") about Hogleys).

You should been there, it was fun!

big

1 - 8 of 8 Posts