Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I installed the DP Water Radiator Guards today on my S4R. The fit and finish are fantastic.

I like a naked bike. And it was a tough choice to get these parts are not. I don't want to over dress the S4R. But the way the S4 and S4R radiators stick out has always left me a bit flat. It is the worst part of the bike in my opinion.
These parts give the bike a finished look that does not over dress it. At least I think so. What do you think? Are the parts too much?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scott's right. THey go for around $250. Mine were a gift from a family member. I had a good late Christmas week. I got my pipes back from Strati, my DML plate Kit and my guards.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Those look really nice, especially on your black bike. They defiantly help to tie in that eyesore up front. I just cannot come to drop the $250 on them w/o spending the money on my suspension first. Some day.

What are you doing with your stock black ones that you took off? They would look good on my black radiator and I wouldn't have to powdercoat them.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks,
I put all teh performance work on hold for the winter. Its expensive and hard to get right when its -14 degrees. Once my race season starts I will have more cash in hand and it will be warm enought to tune correctly. So winter is cosmetics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts