Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do I have to do to get this thing?

I ordered the damn thing in December.... Does anyone else have one on order?

If so, how long have you been waiting for it? I guess I'm growing impatient with spring right around the corner....

L

·
0 Posts
LOL....GOOD LUCK!! :(

Ducati Performance can kiss my white ass if they think I will EVER try and order another part from that catalog.

You might as well play the lottery, I am sure your numbers will hit before you EVER get anything NEW from that catalog.

Worthless, they really need to get on the ball or FIRE EVERYONE AND GET A WORTH A DAMN WAY OF BUSINESS ABOUT THEM.

Complete Crap :mad:

Me angry, no? Why do you ask?

Liter

M

·
0 Posts
yeah,they give an accesorie catalog and 3/4 of it is not
available...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Literleaner - Sorry I asked! hehehe! Pretty soon I'll reach your level of disgust for sure.

L

·
0 Posts
Bro....

It was the worst! Me and the woman both pick up our newest toys on Dec/Jan of this year. We both had exhaust systems on order, she went with the FBF carbon high mounts and I went with the DP Termignoni performance kit for mine. Needless to say, her bike is in, with pipes and I get excuses. The worst part of it all. Everytime we ride all I can HEAR IS HER 620 OVER MY S4R :'( :'(

It was freaking killing me!!!

Anyways, after checking in every week or two for almost 4 months I really got tired of hearing "they should start shipping this week" and I canceled my order. I had $1452 set aside for the kit and I placed that money on the Arrow FULL system and still had enough money left over for a CycleCat clutch cover and the first tune up.

Needless to say, the bike sounds great, looks great and runs great. I will never try that BS again. Everytime I try and check availability on something in DP, it is NEVER ready, in stock or even in manufacture yet ??? ???

What gives?

I couldn't contain my frustration anymore so I contacted corp headquarters for DP yesterday and wrote a professional yet irritated letter for them. I can't wait to see what I get back. Probably nothing though, hell, you can't even get any parts. Why the hell should I expect a response. :(

·
Registered
600 Posts
You must have luck beside you when ordering a DP part.

I've been waiting for some DP carbon parts for a couple months now... Not really surprised since I knew how slow things are over there.

I got lucky with my DP pipes though. Had them ordered and put on within a week.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Well, I did my DP short tail kit from Spareshack...but I'm still waiting for my exhaust from FBF--- I keep getting the "week to 10 days line". I guess its on a boat from Italy. I agree that its really frustrating.

R

·
0 Posts
Well, I did my DP short tail kit from Spareshack...but I'm still waiting for my exhaust from FBF--- I keep getting the "week to 10 days line". I guess its on a boat from Italy. I agree that its really frustrating.
So you actually got this kit from Spareshack? What did it cost US?

·
Registered
413 Posts
So you actually got this kit from Spareshack? What did it cost US?
Yep... I got it last week, it was $228 with shipping. I would put a picture up, but I'm waiting until I get my exhaust from FBF.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts