Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would not be selling this tank if I didn't have to!! Most people and Ducati Dealers included (at least the ones in Minnesota) have never even seen a DP CF Tank. Heads turn everywhere you go! Most people whisper "it can't possibly be 100% carbon fiber. It must be a sticker or a cover"!!!

I say to them.............F THAT!!

This baby is internally Kevlar and has been doped and KBS coated. The outside is 100% CF and has been cleared using Anti Sun Coat. This tank fits all carburated models 94-99.

Comes with CF mount....you use your pin. Also includes CF Gas Cap which was $300.00
The tank was $2300.
Also comes with the Ducati Corse Tank Guard $27.00

Ducati Monster in white has been cleared into the tank!! This is not stock!! Normally the tank has no emblem but it does say Ducati Performance on the underside of the tank. TANK HAS NO LEAKS!!!!

I am taking best offer out here and if that does not work I will list it on Fleebay

I need to take the tank to the post office and ask them to weight it for me......it weighs almost nothing. I can lift it with my pinky. This would be the finger on my hand. I know you sickos to well!!

I am taking best offer out here and if that does not work I will list it on Fleebay

Best offer takes it. I have it listed on several sites.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
59 Posts
my offer

I will offer $400 to start it off....

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That is a nice starting offer but you're going to have to do quite a bit better :)

For $400 I would rather hang it on the wall as a piece of artwork in honor of Ducati perfection :)

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After calling around to local shops to figure true value I have decided to also list it on ebay so if you would like to bid click HERE!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good Job Turn and Burn!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts