Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after I get the Sil titanium high mounts installed next week I'm gonna be getting a DP full bellypan. I can't decide though if I should leave it blank or put a sticker on for each the manufacturer of each mod I have. The stickers would all hopefully be no bigger than the spareshack house logo in the pic. What does everyone think?

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
A few months ago I rode with a guy who had a cf belly pan. our group couldn't stop drooling over it. he had a few stickers on it that made it look real sharp. the stickers used, i can't remember exactly which ones, were very tasteful and well placed. done right, i think it'll look sweet. i probably wouldn't do it simply because i know i'd foul it all up.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
peel em
i wouldnt put 'sponsor' stickers on unless they are giving me the parts.

·
Registered
461 Posts
This is a philosophic, economic and aesthetic question.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Stickers should be used for the beer fridge in the garage or some other use like that...

G

·
Clean and simple.

ok - everyone on this board: required reading; Martin Heidegger, Le Corbusier, and Tado Ando. In that order.

jb

·
Registered
783 Posts
You can't forget Herman Melville. "What Is Philosophy" was a great read.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
the only stickers you should have ,are the ones with the ducati logo .

·
Registered
461 Posts
Jeff,

Doubt it. But it may make a nice gift for someone who agrees that "Ducati" is the single top status brand in Europe, and cares.

Anyone pick up on that poll that was done about a year ago about the status level of various brands?

Anyone read Naomi Klein's No Logo?

And, finally, I've already done enough Heidegger, but the other two sound interesting enough to thumb through at my local bookstore (and de facto living room).

-Don

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow, thanks for all the feedback. I'm still somewhat torn on what to do, though it seems the majority on here say no to the stickers. That's probably the way I'll go for now, but I still think stickers on the bellypan, breaking up the flat black/carbon everything else, might not be bad. Decisions, decisions...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts