Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am shopping for a new exhaust system for my recently purchased 2003 Monster 620 (6-speed dark, injected).

So I asked the dealer's parts department, and he said that there is not a full exhaust kit available for my bike. He said something like that a bigger pipe might actually reduce performance (HP).

He said just doing slip-ons would be the best for me performance wise.

Can you guys help me out with this? Will simply a slip-on do the trick for me? Are there full exhaust kits available?

I do want to buy a Termignoni Exhaust.. is that available for the Monster 620? Is it available as a full exhaust kit (not just slipons)?

Thanks so much.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I am shopping for a new exhaust system for my recently purchased 2003 Monster 620 (6-speed dark, injected).

So I asked the dealer's parts department, and he said that there is not a full exhaust kit available for my bike. He said something like that a bigger pipe might actually reduce performance (HP).

He said just doing slip-ons would be the best for me performance wise.

Can you guys help me out with this? Will simply a slip-on do the trick for me? Are there full exhaust kits available?

I do want to buy a Termignoni Exhaust.. is that available for the Monster 620? Is it available as a full exhaust kit (not just slipons)?

Thanks so much.
I do have the hi mounted Termi kit that came with the hi perf airbox/filter, don't have PN available, but, many other options for less $$ avalible.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Termi exhausts certain exist for 620's.

Do you really think there is a more-than-negligible performance boost from messing with exhaust? Personally, I think it's mostly snake oil.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Termi exhausts certain exist for 620's.

Do you really think there is a more-than-negligible performance boost from messing with exhaust? Personally, I think it's mostly snake oil.
I have a full 52mm spaghetti system on my S4. Siginificant HP gains.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts