Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! :) Let me introduce myself. My name is Kristi and work for TaylorMade Racing. That is why I'm here. I'm new to the motorcycle industry and I'd like to gain some perspective.

I am originally from Washington State and I have now lived in California for four years. I am a very social person who loves adventure; Sky Diving, Camping, Dirt Biking, White River Rafting, Dancing, Hiking etc. My background is very diverse. In fact I have a degree in fine art and have only become a part of the motorcycle world one year ago.

I work for a small company called TaylorMade Racing. All of my motorcycle knowledge has been gained while employed for Paul Taylor. Now I assist Paul in running the business and help identify better and more productive ways of doing things. That is why I’m here.

I want to learn more about our customer base. I’m here to expand my horizons and find out how we as a company can improve. We are a small shop of only 12-15 people. We design, manufacture and sell all of our own products.

If you have done business with us before or you know of our product and you have any kind of input or questions, please feel free to send me a message. We’re small, we’re dedicated and I want to create relationships with those who are also in the motorcycle industry.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The company sustains it's self on the sales of underbelly GP style motorcycle exhausts and motorcycle accessories. However Paul Taylor has never passed up a challenge, and he has made quite a large variety of items out of carbon fiber. Car hoods, Car wings, Buell seats, Battery trays, BMW Air Box, ECU Brackets, Wheels, etc... The business really came about on accident. Paul Taylor is simply a man who knows carbon fiber and enjoys the motorcycle/racing industry. It's interesting really, hearing how it all came about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts