Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all the real gearheads out there...

I'll be going to the Donut Derelicts car (and some bikes) show this Saturday morning. It starts early, about 6AM or so, and ends by 9AM so if you want to show up, gotta get there early.

Donut Derelicts has been going on for about 40 years now and is a great muscle car / classic car / custom car show every Saturday morning. Northeast corner of Magnolia & Adams in Huntington Beach...

It's always nice to see some Ducatis show there (besides myself!). I should be riding my SS there - SS/SP in yellow, can't miss it. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, the coffee isn't that great - but it's hot and cheap, and the donuts are good.

Cars:
Good show (again) today. Today seemed to be Cobra day, but saw some very impressive t-buckets, sideoilers, coupes, and a 10-point Chevy-II that was just unbelievable. Plus the always great showings of Vettes, Camaros, Mustangs, etc.

Bikes:
Some guy had a BSA 250 for sale there. Good looking 850 Eldorado as well. 3 or 4 Triumph motored chica-looking choppers in various stages of finish. One Bourget chopper with a 500 rear tire (whatever) - nice paint though. Smatterings of other bikes, various stuff people rode in on, including me and the SS...

Cool...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts