Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Greg Spaniel said:
damn, did your team lose yesterday or something?
ya know...whenever i'm out riding the bicycle and someone is doing something stupid or just being a dick i really consider taking the tire pump and shoving it in their spokes.

remind me to take the pump with me next time we ride :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
KnightofNi II said:
ya know...whenever i'm out riding the bicycle and someone is doing something stupid or just being a dick i really consider taking the tire pump and shoving it in their spokes.

remind me to take the pump with me next time we ride :)
So where's the pic man huh?huh? huh???? ;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
.......Do we still have toasty? I would like to see him but I'm out of the country for a week and a half.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
sodark said:
So where's the pic man huh?huh? huh???? ;)
you can shut the hell up marco [cheeky]

i was using my roomie's camera, and he took it with him to WA so i have to get him to e-mail it to me

Paper5tr3et7 said:
.......Do we still have toasty? I would like to see him but I'm out of the country for a week and a half.
we will have toasty until someone comes and gets him. i was going to give him to someone to take up to centralia this weekend and then take him out during the day to get pics in philly.

·
Registered
541 Posts
If you can wait until next sunday I can meet you in philly....LOVE PARK has neon pink water at the moment for breast cancer week....and it looks pretty damn cool.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
That'd make a cool shot, get a picture with Toasty eating a cheesesteak at love park...then give the sandwich to one of the bums. I bet we can bribe them with the steak to take a picture with them kissing toasty in front of the love statue!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.