1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
nope, but they stock other brands of rearsets...... cyclecats, etc

·
Registered
144 Posts
We do have some rearsets for the monster that we have made in Italy. They aren't quite the same look as the ones we carry for the superbikes, they are a little bigger looking. I can attest to their durabillity though as I dropped my monster on Saturday and all I lost was a footpeg.

I don't know which monster you are looking for but we have them for the S4R and the 900. You can find them under monster billet.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sac Monster said:
We do have some rearsets for the monster that we have made in Italy. They aren't quite the same look as the ones we carry for the superbikes, they are a little bigger looking. I can attest to their durabillity though as I dropped my monster on Saturday and all I lost was a footpeg.

I don't know which monster you are looking for but we have them for the S4R and the 900. You can find them under monster billet.
Thanks - I'll look for them. I really like the look of your superbike rearsets - I think they would really match the Monster asthetic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.