Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I know this topic has probably been covered, but my searches aren't helping. I just ordered the full Termi system for my 07 S4RT. I thought I read here that it did NOT come with an open air box modification and I'm pretty sure a dealership said the same thing. Now, a different dealership is saying that it DOES come with an air box mod.

So, is it the system, ECU, air filter and air box mod, or just the system, ECU and filter?

Thanks for any help!! I want to make sure to modify the air box myself so that once the exhaust is in, I can have them tune it properly right away.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Yea, you get everything. [clap] I just looked at my invoice - $2053.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I can only speak for myself. Mine came with everything. I have seen them advertised both ways.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I think I had a choice to cut the air box and have no baffles or not to open the airbox with baffles. You will want to open the air box with no baffles, if you get a full system.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spinned said:
I think I had a choice to cut the air box and have no baffles or not to open the airbox with baffles. You will want to open the air box with no baffles, if you get a full system.
That is most definitely the combination that I want!! I'm getting the carbon fiber system, so I know I have to tell them to leave the baffles out since they're removable.

·
Registered
351 Posts
And while were at it, my S4 came with the above and a "octupus" (my description) header pipe--is this aftermarket and what gains is that responsible for HP-wise, above the
'full Termi kit"?

·
Registered
5 Posts
so what is a decent price on Termi full system installed on an 07 S4R? I was quoted something like 2400 plus install here in Tampa.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Mine came with all that stuff and 4 very cute SPS cams.....

Hell yeah.... It's fast!!!!

Ita

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
I have the full system. I have also had my cams indexed and the motor dynotuned. It put out 127hp at the rear wheel and 85 ft/lbs torque. I've been very pleased with the results. I would recommend the kit and work to anyone with the cash.

·
Registered
166 Posts
ActionFreak said:
so what is a decent price on Termi full system installed on an 07 S4R? I was quoted something like 2400 plus install here in Tampa.
IMO, that is a mite steep. I got my full system for under $2300 including install. Figure on about 2 - 3 hours of labor (install + CO trim/fine tuning).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts