1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
541 Posts
higly doubt it would work on monster tanks.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
no.....but Don King will straighten you right out ;)

·
Registered
213 Posts
It's cheeeep... we sell those and all come back. To confusing to some I suppose. get it done right....pay someone ;)

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
go to a good glass shop.... they will have an assortment of good suction cups, in various sizes.... slip the guy a twenty to borrow one..... then suck and yank (just like a good third date)

·
Registered
213 Posts
give the GUY a twenty and THEN suck and yank ?

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
renemon said:
give the GUY a twenty and THEN suck and yank ?
to borrow a quality suction cup...... ya perv

·
Registered
213 Posts
bobspapa said:
to borrow a quality suction cup...... ya perv
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] Sorry, just sounds funny when you say it out loud [laugh] [laugh] [thumbsup]

G

·
Actually, just to threadjack the threadjack, I have some FHE:

It works, up to a point. After over 2 dozen 'applications', uses, whatever, I managed to significant reduce the size of a ding in my tank.

However, it wouldn't completely remove it.

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
DrunkenMonkey said:
Actually, just to threadjack the threadjack, I have some FHE:

It works, up to a point. After over 2 dozen 'applications', uses, whatever, I managed to significant reduce the size of a ding in my tank.

However, it wouldn't completely remove it.
I'm actually impressed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
A buddy of mine pulls dents professionally and says that it can do more harm than it can good, by pulling the dent out to far. So just be careful if you do.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lucky_13 said:
A buddy of mine pulls dents professionally and says that it can do more harm than it can good, by pulling the dent out to far. So just be careful if you do.
Thanks, I never even thought of that. Since I can barely hammer a nail, I will have a professional do it!

·
Registered
134 Posts
it all depends on the glue you use. Make sure to have two thick shop towels to provide protection between the tank and the bridge lookin thingy. It takes a long time, but you can really soften the appearance of the dent. If you pull it too much (unlikely because its such slow going) you can always depress it a bit using a stick that is included. You get what you pay for. If you are cheap like me, its a good temporary fix. If it just has to be perfect, dont waste your time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts