Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I always ride with my highbeams, I never change it! I have never had anyone flick thier lights at me at night , telling me to switch to low beam!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Always for me

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
interesting. Thats a good idea.

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Downunder we have to have the main beam on all the time. Our bikes don't have the option to turn off the headlight (switch unit has a special blank piece in it where the on/off switch would be). Makes sense to me, 'specially when so many can drivers only look for other cans. The more visible you are the better....
PS anyone tried those funky blue tinged globes / bulbs that you see on up-market cars ?
...Simon

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
hi beams during the day, yup! luv to see cagers flip thier rear view mirror up when i'm behind them on the freeway. ahh, hello, get out of the fast lane if you doing 60 anyway :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
i used to keep it on during the night too, but its not fun for the cagers, and we all cage around too, so lets keep the respect going, karma

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Black bike, black leather, black helmet....only my knuckles on my glove are red (icon hooligans)...so hells yah I keep my high beams up always. Of course that will change when I want cars to totally lose sight of me and drive into me while on their damn cell phones.

·
Registered
339 Posts
high beams on always with modulator on during the day (shuts off automatically at night or in tunnels, etc.) Haven't had any complaints with the highs at night...
mike

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Always!

·
Registered
599 Posts
High beams are always on during the day. I've been wanting to look into the modulator. Who sells them? As far as leaving them on at night, I do most of the time. I figure it's the same as cars with one headlight blown riding around with there high beams on.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts