Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
line up properly when viewed from the back?....seems my left side cannister is c-o-c-k-e-d (damn board sensor) at an angle....the right side can is dead-true straight up and down

and this is still the case with two different exhaust header systems and 2 different cannisters 2-Brotherss and now Remus.......though not as bad with the new undented headers and Remus cans

yeah I know....slow day for me so I thought I'd throw this out to see if anyone had a similar observation....cheers
MR

·
Registered
461 Posts
I had a problem with one can being farther from the tire than the other, but swapped the spacers and long bolts around and they're pretty close now. I think the right peg and can support was spacered out to clear the charcoal cannister (now gone).

I don't think symmetry is one of the values that Luigi and Julio hold dear.

'Course mounts on the can can be bent, filed or jiggered to change the fit as well.

-Don

·
Registered
56 Posts
my left pipe does the same on mine.. it's the one i keep scrubbn' in the mountains. let us know if you find a fix for it. :-[

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
both of mine are symmetrical... except for now they're asym on the finish since one of them has road rash on it.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I noticed this on my s4r. The one can is so off, its on the other side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts