Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if Dealers usually drop the prices of their bikes right before or after the new year like department stores do to get rid of old inventory. I'm looking for some great deals on an old S4.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
TerribleTabo said:
I was wondering if Dealers usually drop the prices of their bikes right before or after the new year like department stores do to get rid of old inventory. I'm looking for some great deals on an old S4.
if you find a new s4 at a dealer, they should already have the price pretty low.

if you're looking for a deal on a used one, you'll be better off shopping private party.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
derby said:
if you find a new s4 at a dealer, they should already have the price pretty low.

if you're looking for a deal on a used one, you'll be better off shopping private party.
Actually, I stumbled into a slightly damaged one at a NON Ducati dealer. Welll, they say it is slightly damaged. LOL
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=65817.0
$4,198.00 Does this price look OK?

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
If automobile price changes during the year is any indication for motos, I would say the biggest drop is right after new models are brought in ...

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info guys!
[thumbsup]

I stopped by Ducati in Manhatten & the manager advised me to STAY AWAY!
He said it is that price for a reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts