Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

DNA called me!!!!

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Duc_N_Har 
#1 ·
I sent an email to DNA this morning, today at noon they left a message on my machine, and again this evening, wondering about my defective paint problem.
I called them back to let them know that I just got word from FBF that Ducati is replacing the casing under warranty!!!
I could not believe they called me so quickly!!!
He was glad that the issue was resolved and he said he would record that on the truoble voucher that was made up for this problem.......I am pleased!!!! ;D

#2 ·
Also my timing site window is leaking oil, and that is also going to be repaired at the time of the casing replacement, under warranty also!!!! Nothing but good news from DNA!!!!

#3 ·
----------snip---------- Nothing but good news from DNA!!!!
In my 9 1/2 months on this BB, I have NEVER heard anyone say that.

Deb, I'm glad they're treating you right. Maybe DNA has finally realized that keeping their biggest group of customers happy is a good idea.

BTW, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.......

#6 ·
Deb~

I still think that DNA SUX! They have terrible Customer Service and they are most disorganized. It is true luck you were treated well.

G
#7 ·
Thats great! I've seen that problem on a few other monsters at it really looks like sh!t.
DNA customer service does seem to be .........well, hit and miss (mostly miss). It does appear they are starting to improve. I hope it continues.

#8 ·
It normally takes about two months to receive a part I've ordered from them (which is why I always go aftermarket if I can help it). Ordered a fuel pressure sensor on Friday, BHD said it would take until mid-January to get in. Got a message from them on Sunday (!!) that the part is in. Retro picked it up for me yesterday.

Most surprised. They must feel warm around their hearts cos it's the season or something.

-R.

#11 ·
Deb-

I've got mine in the shop today getting fixed...sounds like DNA is finally fessing up that the finish process was ALL @#$!#$ up!

I did threaten DNA several times that I would badmouth them to everyone on the DML board and email listing..maybe they're paying attention!

#13 ·
Now, I guess we'll see how long it takes to get the new engine casing! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.