Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,
back on board with planning the DML California Trackday.
I was planning to postpone because I cant afford the trackday myself (saving up for WDW) buuut,
I can make all the arrangements and run the DML tent and hand out water ;D

There are 2 different locations avail. We can do whichever we can get a better turnout. Streets of Willow is about 90 minutes N. of LA, Thunderhill is an hour N. of Sacramento
put in your vote, and then I'll set up ordering info to book your spot.

R

·
0 Posts
How about we get enough people and throw in $10.00 each or sumthin...so you can get on the track......?

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about we get enough people and throw in $10.00 each or sumthin...so you can get on the track......?
[smiley=blushing.gif] That's nice of you to think of that.
Dont worry...I'm not above begging.

We're leaving for Italy later that week, and it might be nice not to worry about prepping a bike and whatnot.

Also, another thing to think about is that the Willow one is on a Monday, so it would be easier for more people to drive to Mojave or Lancaster the night before, and not have to get up so early in the AM.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Are those the "official" choices for a DML West Track Day? I know Sears point about 45 minutes North of S.F. has deals for track days. Should we add that one to the list? Seems logical since there are so many from the Bay Area on here...

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I will be in Europe in May, so I am for Thunderhill. If you do a day at Sears Point would it be late summer?

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
I'm up for both. How many sign ups are there for the April date so far?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts