Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
dude - the links are kinda off...

when you click on the text for the shirts, all that comes up is the patch info, no shirt info.

looks like the less expensive one has colors that are not as bold as the other shirt.

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok-
links are fixed, they were jacked up because i did those pages instead of the usual webmaster.

colors are a little lighter on the seconds (ask michael moore for a 2nd opinion on them, i sent him one)

no mediums because the tshirt maker told me statistically mediums never sell...and the small is almost the same size, only shorter in length...the L fits fairly slim....go for that one if you usually wear a M.

I got black only until they come out with a color that is darker (i might do the next run in a different color if there is demand for it, the grey on the tanks came out nice)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I bought a tank at Laguna and I love it :)

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
<snip>
colors are a little lighter on the seconds (ask michael moore for a 2nd opinion on them, i sent him one)
<snip>
My 2nd opinion is that the seconds look v. good. Unless I hold the two shirts side by side I can't really tell a difference. Good deal IMO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts