Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fired up the DML this morning and noticed that RSS feed icons had popped up all over! So now we can be connected to the DML 24x7 - way to keep a junkie hooked.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,364 Posts
RSS!

So, I logout at 0200 (EST) after having enjoyed a few subtle changes on the DML website only to wake up to RSS feed buttons on all the boards! Overfarkingwhelming! [thumbsup]

Will these puppies work with Safari and Firefox on the Mac? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,680 Posts
i saw this and it totally made my day! [thumbsup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,893 Posts
Re: RSS!

OT said:
Will these puppies work with Safari and Firefox on the Mac? ;)
Don't know about the Mac situation, but they work perfectly as Live Bookmarks in Firefox for Windows. [thumbsup]

[post #1000 for me!]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,800 Posts
<Tech-n00b>
OK, in 50 words or less, what's an RSS feed?
</Tech-n00b>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,893 Posts
Speeddog said:
<Tech-n00b>
OK, in 50 words or less, what's an RSS feed?
</Tech-n00b>
See for yourself.

Go to the "Message Board Home" page and click on the little orange icon next to a board.


Here's some basics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rss_feed

This is a sweet feature... [thumbsup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Works 100% on Safari (default web browser) on Max OS X.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,800 Posts
If I click on that Icon, it wants to download a file, not sure I want to do that here at work....

Thanks for the wiki-link, I think that explains it...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,906 Posts
Glad you guys are enjoying it. I was a little worried that it kind of junked up the site, but if you're using it, then I'll keep it.

Oh, and one other feature you might have missed - if you hover over the link to a thread, the first line of the first message shows up without clicking the link.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,680 Posts
Michael Moore said:
Glad you guys are enjoying it. I was a little worried that it kind of junked up the site, but if you're using it, then I'll keep it.

Oh, and one other feature you might have missed - if you hover over the link to a thread, the first line of the first message shows up without clicking the link.
love it! [thumbsup]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
355 Posts
I love the first line feature it is awesome! [thumbsup]

I need to learn RSS... I just learned about Bluetooth... I can't keep up.

Thanks for all the hard work this is a great site!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top