Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A DML member, "shift", had a terrible accident while riding in Atlanta on Saturday. I can't give you any details about how the accident occured but I do know his injuries are severe. He is currently at Grady Memorial Hospital, with 2 broken arms, 2 broken legs, and a crushed pelvis. Apparently some internal injuries to his colon caused an infection as well. The next 48 hours are critical.
Please keep "shift" in your thoughts and prayers, will you?
I will post up.....when I learn more.

Thanks

Lee

S

·
0 Posts
Will keep a good thought for shift. Give him our best and please provide more details, especially on his condition, when you get them. I'm thinking of him out here in NorCal.

·
Registered
392 Posts
A friend of mine came off his Daytona thursday while trying to beat a rain storm home. He lost it at 80+ mph, no helmet, no armour. 4 broken ribs,broken pelvis,broken right hand,bruised kidneys, half is face is hamburger. But he will recover, I pray your friend will do the same.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Good luck Shift. We're pulling for ya. [smiley=worried.gif]

·
Registered
477 Posts
My prayers are with you. Hope you recover fast.

S

·
0 Posts
wow, that's a real drag. miles had a tough get-off last year and now shift. hope he pulls through fine and eGADS! must've been a tough tumble...

·
Registered
849 Posts
That's horrible. We hear too much of this at the beginning of each riding season. Wish your friend a speedy and complete recovery from the Viking as well.

-R.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
We're pulling for ya' Shift. Bill's friend too. (how 'bout a name?)

Let's make these the last of the season. Nothing more for the rest of the year 'cept maybe a silly low-speed low-side and tank ding.

R

·
0 Posts
Shift best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Very very sorry to hear about your accident.
Damn.....

1 - 20 of 56 Posts