Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like someone said they wanted pics of the inspecion hole cover installed. Well, here it is.

It looks really sharp, and it accents the Rizoma sprocket cover. Support the DML boys, its the bread and butter.

Just a heads up. When you pull the OEM one off, oil is gonna come out. I know this is common sense, but there are some morons who don't think about these things...oops.

There is also a o-ring on the OEM part. I just pulled it out w/ the ol' case knife and stuck it in the DML cover. No leaks yet.

Here is a little sneak preview of the tail chop. I have some comments about the pro italia kit, but I can't take more pics until tomorrow because there is something wrong with the rear rim. Maybe some of you can help me out with this one.

After she soaks in the bubble bath (degreaser) tommorrow, I will post some more pics. Yeah, I know its filthy, but think of it as a mod. I think it says "I have a BMF bike and am too damn lazy to wash it." I would be ashamed of myself, but I am too lazy for that, too.

chris

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hye, can you please post more pics of your girl !!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yeah I have some comments about the pro italia kit also.
Can you say s h i t.
I'd be interested in seeing your tail chop, I just did mine and am not very happy. I'll post some pictures later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts