Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
We did not get enough people together for the the DML East Pocono Track Day. I am sorry to the people who wanted to go. While with TPM this weekend I asked if we could extend the time we needed to acquire more people for our group, but the day is full. Since we did not have enough people I gave up the spots.
We will still be doing the ride on Saturday to Warhorse. But since we did not have any registration for the Dinner, we might just cancel that too. I will talk to Warhorse and see what the latest we can get a list together for the dinner. If we can get a list up to the last week, I say we go for it. If they want it like next week, I say we cancel it.
Again sorry to the 4 people who did want to go. We just could not pull it together. Deb and I are still going. But without a discount. All others who have track experience who still want to go can still get in. Only the novice level is full.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Re: DML East Group Ride/Track Day Registration

I'm afraid I just can't afford $250 for a track day right now. I'm still planning on the Saturday ride, though, providing I have no charters.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3

I don't think I'll be traveling alone, but it's hard to say right now.

Is your kid a knife wielding sociopath?

·
Registered
44 Posts

Hi Dennis,

I wanted to register for the group ride and dinner if its not too late, but I may not be able to attend and I wont know until we get closer to the date.

My q is, should i still register, will i be maybe taking a spot away from anyone who will definitely attend, or not register just show up if i can.

Let me know,
Thanks.
Laz

·
Registered
403 Posts

Weather pending I will be there on Saturday for the ride, probably with 2 other riders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts