Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
This weekend at Pocono Raceway was a great weekend. We did not have an official track day at Pocono. But a good Monster turn out never the less. GPJerry , DUCnHAR Deb, a guy we did not know and me. It was still a bit cold, but the day turned out to be a gas.

Our own Deb

GTJerry

GTJerry

Me not at my best...

The Unknown Monster....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: DML East Track Day?

Thanks Jeff,
You gave me another excuse for my picture. The picture of Deb and me were taken by my 16 year old assistant. The inside shot of Jerry also. He shoots the morning shots, and I shoot the afternoon. I will be riding every morning while he works.

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts

slave driver.
does he get ride in the afternoon??

oh, and if i decide to fly one of you out to shoot a DML trackday, does he work cheaper than you?
(I know he'll drink a lot less of my beer [smiley=cheeky.gif])

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

All kidding aside I would be cheaper. He has no money to feed himself or do anything. I wish you meant it. I would find a way to be there.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

I had a lot of fun!! I can't wait for the May 9th school and track day.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts

Cool photos. Looks like a great time. Deb, you are flying in that photo, with the background and rims blurred, but your face is in focus. Good work Dennis & assistant.

mitt

·
Registered
45,105 Posts

great photos! Deb, you look really good ;D. Dennis, do you have a schedule when you will be working at Pocano?

·
Registered
555 Posts

great shots!
looks like it was a awesome time. wish i was there :-/
so when is the next one?
any other monster trackdaze?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts

what, you guys don't like headlight tape? I've never been to a motorcycle track day... just auto's. (BMWCCA). You just remove the headlights?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

You know Herb. We will have plenty of weekends down the road. The track last weekend was a bit green. We were the first club to ride anything on the track this year. When I rode in the early morning all kinds of dust and crap was blowing up from the bikes in front of me. It left me a touch on the cautious side.
Hopefully next weekend I will not puker up so much. Its embarracing to be seen riding like this. And the loud pop you hear when I pry my ass off the seat does not look good.
I will have a better time next weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

Dennis, you are one BUSY man!!!!! Power to you!!! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Too Busy. Its already cutting into my DML time. I should e happy the online orders are coming. It was a long poor winter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts