Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The meeting place in Allentown is a Duncan Donuts. It is located on W Tilghman street right off of 476. We want to gather between 9 and 10 am. We should leave between 10-10:30am to get to Warhorse before the main festivities begin.
Around the halfway mark we will be stopping on 209 about a mile east of 115. There are multiple large gas stations with food and drinks there. We will pull in the one that is the least crowded. Anyone who misses us can try to meet us there. We should be there at around 11:30 or 12 depending on when we leave.
I will need some helpers for the ride depending on the number of people that show. If the turnout is really big, we will need a few people for traffic control. This basically means when we make a big turn someone from the front hangs back until everyone gets thru. So we don

·
Registered
403 Posts
Re: DML East ride final ride info- Saturday May 8t

Dennis, I would be willing to help with whatever you need.
A friend of mine puts on group rides on and off road so I am used to the routine.
Let me know what you need.

My group will be a gray S4, black SV650 and a lime green speed triple.

Adrian

e-mail me at - [email protected]

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Great,
Come and see me as soon as you get to there. I think I will get there a little early to work on details. I may even have emrgency contact sheets for everyone to fill out. Just to keep things as safe as possible. I guess I spent too much time at the track.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts

NYC group:
We wil be at the ear inn at 6:30 am, I hope everybody will be there by 7:00am. We will leave at 7:15. I will be there rain or shine! We'll try to leave early in case the rain slows us down...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts