Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
The ride is on. There is no problems. But when the first attempt to register failed, I canceled the dinner plans with Warhorse. I felt bad about not being able to confirm a number with them. Well now we are invited to go to the Private dinner with Eric Bostrom. The number of seats is limited and they need a number by noon Friday April 23rd. So I need the people who want to attend the dinner to email me at [email protected] right away. In your email I need your full name, phone number and address. Warhorse will then mail the invitations directly to you.
If you don't get into the dinner, it does nto mean you will not get to meet him. I am sorry we can't just walk in. But I think they are keeping the dinner down to around 50 people. So seats are limited. Don't miss out. We have until tomorrow at noon.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: DML East Ride

The mail is coming in. Thats good. I think this is going to be a great ride.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

whew, glad to hear it, there for a while, I was getting worried!

·
Registered
403 Posts

you gots mail

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I am just trying to keep this one at the top of the list. I have nothing else to add. But it 9:40 and we have until noon to get the list in.
Once the list is submitted, we won't for sure who is going to the dinner until Warhorse sends the invitations out. You will know you are in before May 8th.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

;D

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

The list is sent.

Magnus, if you make it that would be cool. I hope you make it.....Dennis

·
Registered
403 Posts

I had 4 in my group.
Hope we made it in.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Well,
Not counting myself we have an even dozen. I found out once I get to Warhorse I am going to be put straight to work. I am their photographer. I have to photograph the Starboyz stunt show and be Bostrom's shadow for the day. Do I ever get a day off? Guess not. But at least the pictures of Bostrom will be something to save.
I will make sure to get pictures of everyone with Bostrom and provide full res downloads.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

OH Well,
I guess you got to do what you got to do to keep up. I loved my R1's. He can hang with my sister. She will be riding hers.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I figured I would be more specific to the DML ride. That way there would be no more misunderstandings. I think by now most know what we are going see.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

OK
I just got word from Warhorse. All of us made the list for the Bostom Dinner.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

Good, very good!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts