Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hoolies... Jeff gave the OK for making a club calendar so we'll be making a 12 month club calendar (featuring the 12 DML clubs). Please view the Club Calendar thread on the Club Forum section for more info.

Daffe

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
well, looks like this is happening! anyone who wants to be considered should post here. so in a couple months, we'll post our pics and then pick who's bike is badass enough to represent the club.

G

·
i understood it as we should take a group pic. instead of one person representin'. cuz obviously i think my bike looks the best... as u think urs looks the best! hahah! :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey fellas.

Been a while.

This is my first post. Called Val to figure out how to navigate this site. Easier than I thought. Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone. Looking forward to riding with all of you again soon. I've built quite the bike over the winter. I'm close to broke because of it but..........when you see it you'll understand. It'll be done by the end of March. Very worth it.

Later.

Shyrlden

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Very cool. Looking forad to seeing it. I think we should take a group pic too. Make more sense as all of our bikes rock.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
I like the group picture idea as well. Looking forward to seeing the bike there Shrylden!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hey guys, the basic idea for the calendar is a group photo. I have been suggesting this idea since the last calendar submissions and finally Daffe was able to get the gears workin. We figure a group photo would be best. And I am under the understanding that Daffe is gonna put the calendar together and I asked when he needed submissions by. I told him us cold weather states are gonna need a little more time to get everyone together. I'm thinkin a late May/early June pic for us. The weather will be perfect and the landscapes will be nicer for the background.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Mine should be ready to go by late May too so I can show off the stuff I got for Christmas too FIRE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts