Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Do I have to purchase a "Titanium Member" to have some cards to hand out, or can I purchase them?

Cheers EGAS 8)

·
Registered
972 Posts
See, easy innit?
Just ask and you will recieve.
By the way egas, are you still looking for a 600+ Monster?

Mmick

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
monstermick58 said:
See, easy innit?
Just ask and you will recieve.
By the way egas, are you still looking for a 600+ Monster?

Mmick

Yeh monstermick58

I tell you the full story my middle daughter is 16, she has a postie at the moment, and she has ridden my M600 and loves it my hubby has a K1200 RS but also loves my Monster ;D but mine has been lowered so it does not suit either of them sooooo to cut on long story short they want one they can both ride for a cheap price. So you can guess from that we are looking for a project ultra CHEAP. In our garage at the moment we have, TY175, DS80, Grizzly 660 (4 wheeler), K1200RS, TY 250 (My project), 110 Postie,and my little M600 then theres the cars well ,BMW 318i 2001(mine), Subaru Liberty Wagon(2006) his, A van WORK, Corona 1973 (project) eldest daughters, A ute Navara, 2x tractors, excavator 7 tonne, and I don't want to see any more rego's if you get what I mean :mad: . also add to this my other half loves remote controlled boats YES boats???????????????? Give me a break!!!!!!!!!so can you find us a bargain???????????????

Cheers Egas

N

·
0 Posts
OMG that's a full garage :eek:

I say, give them the 600 and treat yourself to a new(ish) toy!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
goldFiSh said:
OMG that's a full garage :eek:

I say, give them the 600 and treat yourself to a new(ish) toy!
NO NO GoldFiSh

They are not getting it EVER ??? Too much of me in it BLING that is ;D

I do have some toys coming from slob, belt covers and side covers, and a 30" remote controlled speed boat that will do 20-25mph YES ;D he only has remote sail boats SOOOOOOOOOOOOO [thumbsup]

PS If you can't beat em join 'em I always say [thumbsup]

Cheers EGAS

N

·
0 Posts
fair call. keep the monster for yourself.

buy them a vtr >:D

a ducati _cant_ be a second bike. It needs more love and nurturing than that!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
goldFiSh said:
fair call. keep the monster for yourself.

buy them a vtr >:D

a ducati _cant_ be a second bike. It needs more love and nurturing than that!
GoldFiSh

You are right there buddy, I love mine toooo much to give it to anyone [thumbsup]
I got my Rizoma Belt covers today from Slob, they are polished and on the Bike, they look magic ;D

Should I post some pics or not? I'm not really in to that you all might think I'm silly ::)

Cheers EGAS

·
Registered
972 Posts
egas said:
Yeh monstermick58

I tell you the full story my middle daughter is 16, she has a postie at the moment, and she has ridden my M600 and loves it my hubby has a K1200 RS but also loves my Monster ;D but mine has been lowered so it does not suit either of them sooooo to cut on long story short they want one they can both ride for a cheap price. So you can guess from that we are looking for a project ultra CHEAP. Give me a break!!!!!!!!!so can you find us a bargain???????????????

Cheers Egas

I will go and ask this bloke up the road and see what he wants for his little Monster, and I will let you know.

And yes, post some pics of your favourite toy.

Mmick

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
monstermick58 said:
I will go and ask this bloke up the road and see what he wants for his little Monster, and I will let you know.

And yes, post some pics of your favourite toy.

Mmick

Yes

That would be great Thanks Mmick [thumbsup] much appreciated.

Egas ;D

·
Registered
972 Posts
I starting to come up short with the cards, hey Nick, bring some cards tomorrow, thanks

Mmick

N

·
0 Posts
monstermick58 said:
I starting to come up short with the cards, hey Nick, bring some cards tomorrow, thanks

Mmick
I have no cards :mad: better PM MH for some more [thumbsup]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts